Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DEBBIE HARRY:

To the Debbie Harry Lovers:
I found these online and immediately fell in love! Although, they are missing a couple signature pieces for instance: sunglasses, studded boots, jewelry, etc. But, due to the fact that it's supposed to be a doll or a dress up doll, I will make an exception. My guess is that a paper doll can't carry a 2lb. necklace...if only!
My favorite: would have to be the shirts. She always paired them up with slimming jeans effortlessly and then looked fabulous. Although, I (along with fellow BLONDIE lovers) will admit that the striped dress is amazing! I am going thrifting this weekend and hoping to find something like that. If only I had Ms. Harry with me then everything would be smooth sailing but, oh well! I am going to be making my shopping list Thursday/Friday and then I will be scouring through the denim, polyester, and cotton! Life in the jungle is fierce!
Until next time: xoxo sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment