Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Retro mixed with New Age:

Four words describe my feelings towards this garment: I LOVE THESE SHORTS. Granted, if I saw anyone walking down the street in a pair of oversized floral shorts I might give them a stare or two however, I think it would definitely depend on what they were wearing with it.
Take one good look at these shorts! I mean, imagine the possibilities! You could definitely roll up the shorts, wear them with tights, and a belt, and a white sweater. Knits are currently wearable due to the fall season that is approaching. And let's not only focus on the floral and lace here...look at those studs!
If those don't scream fabulous to you then, I don't know what does! The studs on these shorts 'youthen' them up. Anyways, I have never seen anyone wear these that is why they are going up on the wall. I think more people should wear things like this and be daring. If I had shorts like these, maybe I wouldn't wear them to class seeing as how we have plastic chairs (stud's would scrape the chairs) but I would wear them! So I am adding that to my thrift list. A pair of floral shorts...or floral pants that I could cut and then roll up and stud the pockets myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment